2015 AMAA YOUTH FITNESS FUND Fundraising Tools
1. Do you or your donors need to send donation checks to the AMAA? Each check(s) mailed to the AMAA needs to be accompanied by a Fundraising Donation Form so we don't lose track of which runner receives credit for the donations mailed to the office. Print a copy of the Fundraising Donation Form and cut the document into thirds (there are three forms per page). A form should be attached to each check, or group of checks, mailed to the AMAA.
2. Are you collecting some donations by check or cash and want to provide receipts to your donors? Feel free to use the AMAA donation receipt. Print a copy of the donation receipt document and cut the it into thirds (there are three receipts per page). The receipts include the association's tax identification number and can be provided to donors for tax purposes (the tax id number is 52-0904288).
Checks should be written to the American Medical Athletic Association, or AMAA.
Offline donations should be mailed to:
AMAA YOUTH FITNESS FUND 2015
4405 East-West Highway, Suite 405
Bethesda, MD 20814
OFFLINE DONATIONS WILL BE MANUALLY ENTERED INTO YOUR ONLINE FUNDRAISING ACCOUNT BY THE AMAA.
3. Do you need help with fundraising tips? Click here: AMAA's Fundraising Tips
4. Do you need help navigating the CrowdRise site and setting up your fundraising page? Write to Quintas@crowdrise.com.
5. Do you need additional guidance? Please contact Barbara Baldwin by sending e-mail or calling 240-271-1657.
|GOOD LUCK with your fundraising campaign and your marathon training!