Setting Up Your AMAA YOUTH FITNESS FUND Campaign
1. Click here to create your fundraising page for the AMAA RUN BOSTON 2014 program.
2. Click "Join."
3. Under the header of "Join the Event," click on "Start Your Fundraiser."
4. Either log in with your existing CrowdRise account or sign up for a CrowdRise account if you don't already have one.
5. This will take you to the page where you can create your fundraiser with the AMAA YOUTH FUND TEAM 2014.
6. Are you sending requests by postal mail? You can use AMAA Youth Fitness Fund 2014 Fundraising Pledge form. Print a copy of the Fundraising Pledge form and cut the document into thirds (there are three pledge forms per page).
7. Do you need to collect some donations by check or cash? Feel free to use the AMAA donation receipt. Print a copy of the donation receipt sheet and cut the document into thirds (there are three receipts per page). The receipts include the association's tax identification number and can be provided to donors for tax purposes (the tax id number is 52-0904288).
Checks should be written to the American Medical Athletic Association, or AMAA.
Offline donations should be mailed to:
AMAA YOUTH FITNESS FUND 2014
4405 East-West Highway, Suite 405
Bethesda, MD 20814
OFFLINE DONATIONS WILL BE MANUALLY ENTERED INTO YOUR ONLINE FUNDRAISING ACCOUNT BY THE AMAA.
8. Do you need help with fundraising tips? Click here: AMAA's Fundraising Tips
9. Do you need help navigating the CrowdRise site and setting up your fundraising page? Write to Quintas@crowdrise.com.
10. Do you need additional guidance? Please contact Barbara Baldwin by sending e-mail or calling 240-271-1657.
|GOOD LUCK with your fundraising campaign and your marathon training!